• Accomplished, results-oriented Senior Leader in B2B & B2C Digital Business, Technology and Innovation with 20+ years delivery experience in challenging and complex environments.
• Seasoned professional in creating and implementing programs of work around Go to Market and new/start up technology, including talent selection and retention.
• Well-practiced ability to align tactical and strategic programs of work to critical business objectives in a rapidly moving business environment. Combined with a tenacious capacity to identify and champion smarter internal process improvements for tangible benefits.
• Critically aware of stakeholder management and that producing first class results through collaboration and longevity in relationships is paramount to enduring success.
• Industry experience: working exclusively in Telco since 2007. Prior to this, Banking & Finance, Manufacturing, and the Public Sector.
• Enthusiastic about the next phase of my career in Toronto in a leadership role across digital technology, although 'reinvention' is also an exciting option, I'm keeping an open mind.
Executive Manager for the Director of Infrastructure, Office of Innovation.
The Office of Innovation was a new business unit, with the charter to lead the transformation of Telstra from a Telco, to a Technology Enterprise. My role as EM for the Director of Infrastructure was to lead the development of a strategic enterprise-wide plan for the Infrastructure needed to drive and support this change. This required detailed consultation and ongoing negotiation with infrastructure SMEs both within and across business units.