• Accomplished, results-oriented Senior Leader in B2B & B2C Digital Business, Technology and Innovation with 20+ years delivery experience in challenging and complex environments.
• Polished professional in creating and executing programs of work around Go to Market and new/start up technology, including talent selection and retention.
• Well-practiced ability to align tactical and strategic programs of work to critical business objectives in a rapidly moving business environment. Combined with a tenacious capacity to identify and champion smarter internal process improvements for tangible benefits.
• Critically aware of stakeholder management and that producing first class results through collaboration and longevity in relationships is paramount to enduring success.
• Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®)
• Enthusiastic about building the next phase of my career in Toronto, in a leadership role across digital technology.
Executive Manager for the Director of Infrastructure, Office of Innovation.
The Office of Innovation was a new business unit, with the charter to lead the transformation of Telstra from a Telco, to a Technology Enterprise. My role as EM for the Director of Infrastructure was to lead the development of a strategic enterprise-wide plan for the Infrastructure needed to drive and support this change. This required detailed consultation and ongoing negotiation with infrastructure SMEs both within and across business units.