• Accomplished, results-oriented Senior Leader in B2B & B2C Digital Business, Technology and Innovation with 20+ years delivery experience in challenging and complex environments.
• Seasoned professional in creating and implementing programs of work around Go to Market and new/start up technology, including talent selection and retention.
• Well-practiced ability to align tactical and strategic programs of work to critical business objectives in a rapidly moving business environment. Combined with a tenacious capacity to identify and champion smarter internal process improvements for tangible benefits.
• Critically aware of stakeholder management and that producing first class results through collaboration and longevity in relationships is paramount to enduring success.
• Industry experience: working exclusively in Telco since 2007. Prior to this, Banking & Finance, Manufacturing, and the Public Sector.
• Enthusiastic about the next phase of my career in Toronto in a leadership role across digital technology, although 'reinvention' is also an exciting option, I'm keeping an open mind.
Lead the Go to Market (GTM) function from initial inception to full market launch for new B2B technology. The majority of which was very cutting edge and involved high end partnerships with vendors like Microsoft, Amazon and Google.
Leading and directing high performance, cross-organisational and multi-disciplinary teams to successfully introduce new technology to the Asia-Pacific market.
Managing the technology development through the decision gates of: 1. cost/benefit analysis, ROI, opportunity cost, market predictions etc, funding release and establishing financial management controls; 2.design, build, test 3. Internal and External Go to Market launch including, for internal, managing the functions of new offer packaging, change management, training and intranet support materials, executive announcements etc. External functions included - managing vendors and digital ad agencies for marketing campaigns (SEO/SEM). PR programs & analyst briefings, website development and upgrades including reporting & analytics,