• Accomplished, results-oriented Senior Leader in B2B & B2C Digital Business, Technology and Innovation with 20+ years delivery experience in challenging and complex environments.
• Seasoned professional in creating and implementing programs of work around Go to Market and new/start up technology, including talent selection and retention.
• Well-practiced ability to align tactical and strategic programs of work to critical business objectives in a rapidly moving business environment. Combined with a tenacious capacity to identify and champion smarter internal process improvements for tangible benefits.
• Critically aware of stakeholder management and that producing first class results through collaboration and longevity in relationships is paramount to enduring success.
• Industry experience: working exclusively in Telco since 2007. Prior to this, Banking & Finance, Manufacturing, and the Public Sector.
• Enthusiastic about the next phase of my career in Toronto in a leadership role across digital technology, although 'reinvention' is also an exciting option, I'm keeping an open mind.
Lead the Release Management/Change function for “Leave it is Us” launched for consumer customers, an online customer service channel to compliment the existing IVR and Live Chat channels. Supported by a team of approx. 100 offshore agents.
Lead the development of all customer facing copy and images for digital assets , an ongoing process with iterative development cycles in response to customer feedback and business product owner priorities. It includes obtaining Legal review and internal copy and creative sign off
Direct and lead team resources responsible for business process definition and work instruction updates.
Prepare and manage contact centre agent comms, briefing packs and training requirements to support changes introduced.
Work closely with the GCC GM based in Manila (the Business product owner) to understand agent priorities and interpret these in the webform and Siebel fields.
Adobe Omniture analytics implementation and analysis to understand the customer journey and preferences and take action based on sound quantitative principles.
Diligent stakeholder management across all facets of the business, critical for each deployment.
Weekly and ad hoc status reporting, highlighting dependencies, constraints, issues and risks.