Senior Leader, Digital Business, Technology and Innovation with 20+ years delivery experience in challenging and complex corporate environments.
Looking for a Toronto based leadership/strategy opportunity with a digital technology focus.
Passionate about all things Digital, Innovation, Entrepreneurship, new Go to Market technology, Diversity and Inclusivity. Multi-skilled professional, high energy, tenacious and diligent with a committed work ethic. High self awareness around stakeholder management, producing first class results through collaboration and a strong belief that longevity in relationships is paramount to enduring success. I view every new challenge as an 'adventure' offering an opportunity for both personal and professional growth.
Capability: Retail & B2B channels, Front & Back of House and cross portfolio alignment to business objectives and outcomes. Utilizing entrepreneurial and program management skill proficiency to shape, develop and lead major, unique and complex programs of work aligned to business drivers and benefits.
Industry experience: working exclusively in Telco since 2007. Prior to this, Banking & Finance, Manufacturing, and the Public Sector.
Since arriving in Toronto, I am extremely excited about new possibilities and the next stage of my career, both in paid employment as well as board member and advisory opportunities. An eternal optimistic, I always believe, 'The best is yet to come'.
Lead the Go to Market (GTM) and Communications activities to support the launch of new Consumer and Business online sales assets developed using an Agile methodology. This included post-paid and Pre-Paid mobiles shops, Bundles (Connected Home), Telstra Business shops and new/upgraded Pre-Paid online activations. This was for both the initial launch of new webpages, then ongoing BAU enhancement releases after that. Diligent stakeholder management across all facets of the business was crucial to each deployment.
● Lead the preparation and submission of a Scope doc for GTM feasibility assessment
● Engaged assigned resources and mediating status reports across all deliverables
● Created sharp, relevant and meaningful updates to all customer facing collateral (both print and online). This included FAQs, Telstra.com, social media posts and Crowd Support
● Preparation of internal comms to support the new technology or FOH/BOH procedure (including Live Chat, Retail LIVE and Know How)
● Preparation of corporate comms
● Engaged Call & Resource for impact assessment and up skill activities, forecast and projections.
● Scheduling and roll out of training; monitoring of completion rates (FoH - including LiveChat and BoH as required).
● Engaged and directed photographers for images on the site to support and drive products on brand.
● Prepared on-screen copy including errors messages