• Accomplished, results-oriented Senior Leader in B2B & B2C Digital Business, Technology and Innovation with 20+ years delivery experience in challenging and complex environments.
• Seasoned professional in creating and implementing programs of work around Go to Market and new/start up technology, including talent selection and retention.
• Well-practiced ability to align tactical and strategic programs of work to critical business objectives in a rapidly moving business environment. Combined with a tenacious capacity to identify and champion smarter internal process improvements for tangible benefits.
• Critically aware of stakeholder management and that producing first class results through collaboration and longevity in relationships is paramount to enduring success.
• Industry experience: working exclusively in Telco since 2007. Prior to this, Banking & Finance, Manufacturing, and the Public Sector.
• Enthusiastic about the next phase of my career in Toronto in a leadership role across digital technology, although 'reinvention' is also an exciting option, I'm keeping an open mind.
Lead the Go to Market (GTM) and Communications activities to support the launch of new Consumer and Business online sales assets developed using an Agile methodology. This included post-paid and Pre-Paid mobiles shops, Bundles (Connected Home), Telstra Business shops and new/upgraded Pre-Paid online activations. This was for both the initial launch of new webpages, then ongoing BAU enhancement releases after that. Diligent stakeholder management across all facets of the business was crucial to each deployment.
● Lead the preparation and submission of a Scope doc for GTM feasibility assessment
● Engaged assigned resources and mediating status reports across all deliverables
● Created sharp, relevant and meaningful updates to all customer facing collateral (both print and online). This included FAQs, Telstra.com, social media posts and Crowd Support
● Preparation of internal comms to support the new technology or FOH/BOH procedure (including Live Chat, Retail LIVE and Know How)
● Preparation of corporate comms
● Engaged Call & Resource for impact assessment and up skill activities, forecast and projections.
● Scheduling and roll out of training; monitoring of completion rates (FoH - including LiveChat and BoH as required).
● Engaged and directed photographers for images on the site to support and drive products on brand.
● Prepared on-screen copy including errors messages