Accomplished, results-driven Senior Leader in B2B and B2C Digital Business & Technology with 20+ years delivery experience, including five years in Banking & Finance and 10 years in Telecommunication. Proven ability to work in complex and challenging environments to determine business and customer needs then deploy the best solution. Polished professional in executing digital programs of work, including website development and back of house service/fulfillment, for blue chip and other high-profile enterprises. Assertive and collaborative leadership style, applying a disciplined approach combined with an agile mindset. Thrives in a fast-paced, multi-project environment.
Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®)
Managed the Go to Market (GTM) and Communications activities to support the launch of new Consumer and Business online sales assets developed using an Agile methodology. This included post-paid and Pre-Paid mobiles shops, Bundles (Connected Home), Telstra Business shops and new/upgraded Pre-Paid online activations. This was for both the initial launch of new webpages, then ongoing BAU enhancement releases after that. Diligent stakeholder management across all facets of the business was crucial to each deployment.
● Led the preparation and submission of a Scope doc for GTM feasibility assessment
● Engaged assigned resources and mediating status reports across all deliverables
● Created sharp, relevant and meaningful updates to all customer facing collateral (both print and online). This included FAQs, Telstra.com, social media posts and Crowd Support
● Prepared corporate communications and internal comms to cover new business procedures (including LiveChat)
● Engaged Call & Resource for impact assessment and up skill activities, forecast and projections.
● Scheduling and roll out of training; monitoring of completion rates (FoH - including LiveChat and BoH as required).
● Engaged and directed photographers for images on the site to support and drive products on brand.
● Prepared on-screen copy including errors messages