• Accomplished, results-oriented Senior Leader in B2B & B2C Digital Business, Technology and Innovation with 20+ years delivery experience in challenging and complex environments.
• Polished professional in creating and executing programs of work around Go to Market and new/start up technology, including talent selection and retention.
• Well-practiced ability to align tactical and strategic programs of work to critical business objectives in a rapidly moving business environment. Combined with a tenacious capacity to identify and champion smarter internal process improvements for tangible benefits.
• Critically aware of stakeholder management and that producing first class results through collaboration and longevity in relationships is paramount to enduring success.
• Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®)
• Enthusiastic about building the next phase of my career in Toronto, in a leadership role across digital technology.
Project 4: Device Returns Optimisation August 2011 – Sept 2011
Tactical review and implementation
Review the current volumes of device returns (principally T-Box and T-Hubs). Identify reasons for high returns and develop tactical options to reduce the volumes. A number of key contributors were identified and ‘wins’ achieved.
Project 3: Amazon Project – electronic billing and payments
March 2011 – August 2011
The project was part of the rollout and adoption of customer e-bills. Designed to introduce customers to pay bills online to transform behaviour leading to other online transactions. Refreshed all collateral which included working with the Go-to-Market teams and BAU resources to update items such as the customer facing website. Seibel T&Cs, Welcome Letters/packs,
Led the post launch SMS/email reminder campaign to increase adoption of paperless bills and electronic payments: prepared message scripts, liaised with Marketing/Legal/Public Affairs for approval and sign off; reported metrics on daily dispatch; measured results; captured and reported to stakeholders on effectiveness of the campaign and applied corrective action to enhance campaign effectiveness as required.
Project 2: CCE - Keep Me Informed (KMI) Programme
Nov 2010 – March 2011
KMI delivered proactive messaging to customers via SMS or voice calls to keep them up to date with orders eg. BigPond/foxtel connections, scheduling appointments for technical installs, Bundles order status. The objective was to reduce inbound calls to contact centers (the need for customers to chase up status is reduced). External vendors Adeptra were engaged to build and manage the automated messaging application.
Led the initiation phase, secured funding which included business case development, prepared the project schedule for four concurrent streams of work, managed issues/risk register; established project accounting, project resourcing: prepared job descriptions, interviewed and recommended preferred candidates, vendor management.
Prepared scripts for message recording: liaison with Legal & Marketing team for approval; liaison with studio for voice talent recording.
Project 1: Pre-Paid mobiles – recharge optimisation
Aug 2010 – Nov 2010
Led an initiative to steer customers away from the use of retail purchased vouchers to online recharge options. Identified strategies to increase customer use of online recharge. This included a refresh of all Pre-Paid mobile recharge collateral both customer facing and internal. The result was a 5% increase of online recharge and a corresponding reduction in the sale of retail vouchers leading to increased consumer revenue.