• Accomplished, results-oriented Senior Leader in B2B & B2C Digital Business, Technology and Innovation with 20+ years delivery experience in challenging and complex environments.
• Seasoned professional in creating and implementing programs of work around Go to Market and new/start up technology, including talent selection and retention.
• Well-practiced ability to align tactical and strategic programs of work to critical business objectives in a rapidly moving business environment. Combined with a tenacious capacity to identify and champion smarter internal process improvements for tangible benefits.
• Critically aware of stakeholder management and that producing first class results through collaboration and longevity in relationships is paramount to enduring success.
• Industry experience: working exclusively in Telco since 2007. Prior to this, Banking & Finance, Manufacturing, and the Public Sector.
• Enthusiastic about the next phase of my career in Toronto in a leadership role across digital technology, although 'reinvention' is also an exciting option, I'm keeping an open mind.
Project managed the development and implementation of intranet materials for use by FoH resources. The principle objective being to decrease average handling times.
● Project governance and status reporting.
● Engaging stakeholders across Telstra to maximise performance outcomes.
● Site content development in consultation with SMEs and Telstra Managers.
● Liaison with Telstra in-house counsel for legal accuracy of content.
● Web pages site tested and bug fixed.
● Official launch to target groups by Telstra executives.