• Accomplished, results-oriented Senior Leader in B2B & B2C Digital Business, Technology and Innovation with 20+ years delivery experience in challenging and complex environments.
• Polished professional in creating and executing programs of work around Go to Market and new/start up technology, including talent selection and retention.
• Well-practiced ability to align tactical and strategic programs of work to critical business objectives in a rapidly moving business environment. Combined with a tenacious capacity to identify and champion smarter internal process improvements for tangible benefits.
• Critically aware of stakeholder management and that producing first class results through collaboration and longevity in relationships is paramount to enduring success.
• Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®)
• Enthusiastic about building the next phase of my career in Toronto, in a leadership role across digital technology.
Project managed the development and implementation of intranet materials for use by FoH resources. The principle objective being to decrease average handling times.
● Project governance and status reporting.
● Engaging stakeholders across Telstra to maximise performance outcomes.
● Site content development in consultation with SMEs and Telstra Managers.
● Liaison with Telstra in-house counsel for legal accuracy of content.
● Web pages site tested and bug fixed.
● Official launch to target groups by Telstra executives.