• Accomplished, results-oriented Senior Leader in B2B & B2C Digital Business, Technology and Innovation with 20+ years delivery experience in challenging and complex environments.
• Polished professional in creating and executing programs of work around Go to Market and new/start up technology, including talent selection and retention.
• Well-practiced ability to align tactical and strategic programs of work to critical business objectives in a rapidly moving business environment. Combined with a tenacious capacity to identify and champion smarter internal process improvements for tangible benefits.
• Critically aware of stakeholder management and that producing first class results through collaboration and longevity in relationships is paramount to enduring success.
• Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®)
• Enthusiastic about building the next phase of my career in Toronto, in a leadership role across digital technology.
Initiated project start-up including the selection and appointment of a Project Manager to define, build, test and implement the SAP HR/Payroll R/3 software using a phased rollout approach. The software was successfully deployed for Telstra globally within an aggressive timeframe and budget restrictions. Once the PM function was in effectively in place, was appointed Deployment Manager.
● Initial project start up activities including development and composition of the Project Scope and Charter, methodology for project management activities (incorporating Accelerated SAP) and definition of project partner/individual team member roles.
● Supervision of project office support team.
● Formulation and ongoing management of project schedules, teamwork plans, progress reports and statistics, traffic light reports.
● Managed specific deployment strategies/activities including: training strategy development and delivery, access and security, migration planning and internal communications.
● Prepared project communications strategies distributed internally and externally.
● Formulation and ongoing management of helpdesk procedures and production support procedures for the live system.