Senior Leader, Digital Business, Technology and Innovation with 20+ years delivery experience in challenging and complex corporate environments.
Looking for a Toronto based leadership/strategy opportunity with a digital technology focus.
Passionate about all things Digital, Innovation, Entrepreneurship, new Go to Market technology, Diversity and Inclusivity. Multi-skilled professional, high energy, tenacious and diligent with a committed work ethic. High self awareness around stakeholder management, producing first class results through collaboration and a strong belief that longevity in relationships is paramount to enduring success. I view every new challenge as an 'adventure' offering an opportunity for both personal and professional growth.
Capability: Retail & B2B channels, Front & Back of House and cross portfolio alignment to business objectives and outcomes. Utilizing entrepreneurial and program management skill proficiency to shape, develop and lead major, unique and complex programs of work aligned to business drivers and benefits.
Industry experience: working exclusively in Telco since 2007. Prior to this, Banking & Finance, Manufacturing, and the Public Sector.
Since arriving in Toronto, I am extremely excited about new possibilities and the next stage of my career, both in paid employment as well as board member and advisory opportunities. An eternal optimistic, I always believe, 'The best is yet to come'.
Initiated project start-up including the selection and appointment of a Project Manager to define, build, test and implement the SAP HR/Payroll R/3 software using a phased rollout approach. The software was successfully deployed for Telstra globally within an aggressive timeframe and budget restrictions. Once the PM function was in effectively in place, was appointed Deployment Manager.
● Initial project start up activities including development and composition of the Project Scope and Charter, methodology for project management activities (incorporating Accelerated SAP) and definition of project partner/individual team member roles.
● Supervision of project office support team.
● Formulation and ongoing management of project schedules, teamwork plans, progress reports and statistics, traffic light reports.
● Managed specific deployment strategies/activities including: training strategy development and delivery, access and security, migration planning and internal communications.
● Prepared project communications strategies distributed internally and externally.
● Formulation and ongoing management of helpdesk procedures and production support procedures for the live system.