• Accomplished, results-oriented Senior Leader in B2B & B2C Digital Business, Technology and Innovation with 20+ years delivery experience in challenging and complex environments.
• Seasoned professional in creating and implementing programs of work around Go to Market and new/start up technology, including talent selection and retention.
• Well-practiced ability to align tactical and strategic programs of work to critical business objectives in a rapidly moving business environment. Combined with a tenacious capacity to identify and champion smarter internal process improvements for tangible benefits.
• Critically aware of stakeholder management and that producing first class results through collaboration and longevity in relationships is paramount to enduring success.
• Industry experience: working exclusively in Telco since 2007. Prior to this, Banking & Finance, Manufacturing, and the Public Sector.
• Enthusiastic about the next phase of my career in Toronto in a leadership role across digital technology, although 'reinvention' is also an exciting option, I'm keeping an open mind.
Queensland Government - Information Industries Board
Australia - Queensland
Worked with small to medium sized IT&T companies across Queensland providing business development advice and assistance to become ‘export ready’. I also lead projects to produce collateral for national consumption (design, content, editing etc), prepared Ministerial speeches and detailed reports for tabling in parliament.