• Accomplished, results-oriented Senior Leader in B2B & B2C Digital Business, Technology and Innovation with 20+ years delivery experience in challenging and complex environments.
• Polished professional in creating and executing programs of work around Go to Market and new/start up technology, including talent selection and retention.
• Well-practiced ability to align tactical and strategic programs of work to critical business objectives in a rapidly moving business environment. Combined with a tenacious capacity to identify and champion smarter internal process improvements for tangible benefits.
• Critically aware of stakeholder management and that producing first class results through collaboration and longevity in relationships is paramount to enduring success.
• Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®)
• Enthusiastic about building the next phase of my career in Toronto, in a leadership role across digital technology.
Initiated a project team of key resources to complete the Plan and Define phase of a CRM (Siebel) system deployment. This covered two parallel streams of work 1. Collaborate with GM in Detroit to progress globally agreed business requirements to functional and technical specifications 2. Local (Australia-wide) project scope definition and the preparation of a Request for Quotation (RFQ) package with highly detailed supporting documentation.
● Recruitment and selection of appropriate team members to work on the Plan and Define phases. This included Siebel specialists.
● Day-to-day management of a diverse range of team members, including BAs & technical resources.
● Research, development, composition and presentation of a highly detailed and specified RFQ in accordance with GM procurement and CMMi – level 2 standards; distribution to a select group of qualified vendors.
● Review of RFQ responses, managed Vendor interview and presentation process and transparent selection of the most suitable Vendor based on price and performance capabilities.