• Accomplished, results-oriented Senior Leader in B2B & B2C Digital Business, Technology and Innovation with 20+ years delivery experience in challenging and complex environments.
• Seasoned professional in creating and implementing programs of work around Go to Market and new/start up technology, including talent selection and retention.
• Well-practiced ability to align tactical and strategic programs of work to critical business objectives in a rapidly moving business environment. Combined with a tenacious capacity to identify and champion smarter internal process improvements for tangible benefits.
• Critically aware of stakeholder management and that producing first class results through collaboration and longevity in relationships is paramount to enduring success.
• Industry experience: working exclusively in Telco since 2007. Prior to this, Banking & Finance, Manufacturing, and the Public Sector.
• Enthusiastic about the next phase of my career in Toronto in a leadership role across digital technology, although 'reinvention' is also an exciting option, I'm keeping an open mind.
Project Manager as part of the Integration Programme responsible for merging the AGC commercial operations into GE’s established business processes. Integration was achieved under the ‘Six Sigma’ business management strategy embraced by GE Globally.
● Worked concurrently with three GE business managers with BAU responsibilities as their primary focus, to ensure integration was effectively achieved for their operational accountabilities consistent with established timeframes and agreed deliverables as defined by the Strategic Integration Steering Committee.
● Schedule preparation and automated report generation.
● Preparation of dashboard reports to capture project status/health, risk and issues, resource supply, and ultimately, value capture/benefit tracking to comply with the Six Sigma standards.
● Represented Business Managers across the three streams at Programme meetings and Steering Committee review sessions.