• Accomplished, results-oriented Senior Leader in B2B & B2C Digital Business, Technology and Innovation with 20+ years delivery experience in challenging and complex environments.
• Seasoned professional in creating and implementing programs of work around Go to Market and new/start up technology, including talent selection and retention.
• Well-practiced ability to align tactical and strategic programs of work to critical business objectives in a rapidly moving business environment. Combined with a tenacious capacity to identify and champion smarter internal process improvements for tangible benefits.
• Critically aware of stakeholder management and that producing first class results through collaboration and longevity in relationships is paramount to enduring success.
• Industry experience: working exclusively in Telco since 2007. Prior to this, Banking & Finance, Manufacturing, and the Public Sector.
• Enthusiastic about the next phase of my career in Toronto in a leadership role across digital technology, although 'reinvention' is also an exciting option, I'm keeping an open mind.
Part of the Programme Management team to establish a new financial planning business operation for Asia based in Singapore. This included defining the project scope, developing a project methodology, master schedule, roles and responsibilities for team members, establishing a status reporting process to monitor milestone deliverables and governance standards to track risks, issues, scope change and document control. Once programme controls were established, was appointed Implementation Manager.
● Directed project initiation work such as scoping, requirements definition, and business case development. Presented to senior stakeholders for project funding.
● Fostered effective relationships with Project Sponsors, Stakeholders and the broader organisation to safeguard project delivery and ROI.
● Established effective working relationships with Senior Management and Sponsors to obtain agreement of project scope, timelines and resource requirements.
● Assembled the team and identified key resource gaps and recruited accordingly.
● Employed appropriate governance, risk management, and quality assurance techniques.
● As Implementation Manager was responsible for managing all aspects of deployment including training, marketing, infrastructure, communications and monitoring go-live activities.