Accomplished, results-driven Senior Leader in B2B and B2C Digital Business & Technology with 20+ years delivery experience, including five years in Banking & Finance and 10 years in Telecommunication. Proven ability to work in complex and challenging environments to determine business and customer needs then deploy the best solution. Polished professional in executing digital programs of work, including website development and back of house service/fulfillment, for blue chip and other high-profile enterprises. Assertive and collaborative leadership style, applying a disciplined approach combined with an agile mindset. Thrives in a fast-paced, multi-project environment.
Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®)
Part of the Program Management team to establish a new financial planning business operation for Asia based in Singapore. This included defining the project scope, developing a project methodology, master schedule, roles and responsibilities for team members, establishing a status reporting process to monitor milestone deliverables and governance standards to track risks, issues, scope change and document control. Once program controls were established, was appointed Implementation Manager.
● Directed project initiation work such as scoping, requirements definition, and business case development. Presented to senior stakeholders for project funding.
● Fostered effective relationships with Project Sponsors, Stakeholders and the broader organisation to safeguard project delivery and ROI.
● Established effective working relationships with Senior Management and Sponsors to obtain agreement of project scope, timelines and resource requirements.
● Assembled the team and identified key resource gaps and recruited accordingly.
● Employed appropriate governance, risk management, and quality assurance techniques.
● As Implementation Manager, I was responsible for managing all aspects of deployment including training, marketing, infrastructure, communications and monitoring go-live activities.