Accomplished, results-driven Senior Leader in B2B and B2C Digital Business & Technology with 20+ years delivery experience, including five years in Banking & Finance and 10 years in Telecommunication. Proven ability to work in complex and challenging environments to determine business and customer needs then deploy the best solution. Polished professional in executing digital programs of work, including website development and back of house service/fulfillment, for blue chip and other high-profile enterprises. Assertive and collaborative leadership style, applying a disciplined approach combined with an agile mindset. Thrives in a fast-paced, multi-project environment.
Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®)
Led day-to-day operation of the Group PMO function to ensure all Group Projects met governance standards, reporting and execution requirements. Ensure all projects were successfully monitored, documented, tracked, reported, integrated and implemented. This included the development of a software system for online tracking of approval and governance.
● Project portfolio management and status reporting across the Group.
● Support GPO Program Director in the planning and execution of project operations across the organisation to ensure effective delivery of multiple, simultaneous project outcomes and realization of their benefits.
● Development of Project Management resources, tools, techniques and training roll out to line managers and direct reports involved in project execution. Ongoing mentoring of these resources.
● Ensured all projects had appropriate risk management plans.
● Maintain the Group benefit realization tracking mechanisms for monitoring all projects in conjunction with the Project Controller.