Senior Leader, Digital Business, Technology and Innovation with 20+ years delivery experience in challenging and complex corporate environments.
Looking for a Toronto based leadership/strategy opportunity with a digital technology focus.
Passionate about all things Digital, Innovation, Entrepreneurship, new Go to Market technology, Diversity and Inclusivity. Multi-skilled professional, high energy, tenacious and diligent with a committed work ethic. High self awareness around stakeholder management, producing first class results through collaboration and a strong belief that longevity in relationships is paramount to enduring success. I view every new challenge as an 'adventure' offering an opportunity for both personal and professional growth.
Capability: Retail & B2B channels, Front & Back of House and cross portfolio alignment to business objectives and outcomes. Utilizing entrepreneurial and program management skill proficiency to shape, develop and lead major, unique and complex programs of work aligned to business drivers and benefits.
Industry experience: working exclusively in Telco since 2007. Prior to this, Banking & Finance, Manufacturing, and the Public Sector.
Since arriving in Toronto, I am extremely excited about new possibilities and the next stage of my career, both in paid employment as well as board member and advisory opportunities. An eternal optimistic, I always believe, 'The best is yet to come'.
Lead day-to-day operation of the Group PMO function to ensure all Group Projects met governance standards, reporting and execution requirements. Ensure all projects were successfully monitored, documented, tracked, reported, integrated and implemented. This included the development of a software system for online tracking of approval and governance.
● Project portfolio management and status reporting across the Group.
● Support GPO Programme Director in the planning and execution of project operations across the organisation to ensure effective delivery of multiple, simultaneous project outcomes and realisation of their benefits.
● Development of Project Management resources, tools, techniques and training roll out to line managers and direct reports involved in project execution. Ongoing mentoring of these resources.
● Ensured all projects had appropriate risk management plans.
● Maintain the Group benefit realization tracking mechanisms for monitoring all projects in conjunction with the Project Controller.