Accomplished, results-driven Senior Leader in B2B and B2C Digital Business & Technology with 20+ years delivery experience, including five years in Banking & Finance and 10 years in Telecommunication. Proven ability to work in complex and challenging environments to determine business and customer needs then deploy the best solution. Polished professional in executing digital programs of work, including website development and back of house service/fulfillment, for blue chip and other high-profile enterprises. Assertive and collaborative leadership style, applying a disciplined approach combined with an agile mindset. Thrives in a fast-paced, multi-project environment.
Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®)
Following the acquisition of the National Bank of New Zealand by ANZ Bank in 2004, the Program objective was to effectively bring together the ANZ and NBNZ Institutional Banking systems onto one system (or retained on different systems as defined by the business). The position involved regular and frequent trips to Wellington NZ, as this was crucial for delivery. The program was delivered on time and within budget. This result was extremely significant for ANZ daily operations, for annual reporting to shareholders and the overall profit result of ANZ Bank.
● Devised project organisation and controls in line with PRINCE2 framework.
● Consultation with senior stakeholders to confirm mandate and secure funding.
● Assembled the team and identified key resource gaps and interviewed and recruited accordingly. This included senior team members to be based in Wellington.
● Established and maintained a rigorous weekly reporting procedure automated from individual project managers’ schedules. This was required to obtain whole of programme status position.
● Employed appropriate governance, risk management and quality assurance techniques.
● Advised senior executives on project issues, work progress and risk mitigation via the Project Steering Committee and executive briefings.
● Composition and presentation of high profile executive reports and internal project communications to reflect Programme status, achievements to date, overall health and probability of hitting key dates based on risk appraisal and mitigation.