Senior Leader, Digital Business, Technology and Innovation with 20+ years delivery experience in challenging and complex corporate environments.
Looking for a Toronto based leadership/strategy opportunity with a digital technology focus.
Passionate about all things Digital, Innovation, Entrepreneurship, new Go to Market technology, Diversity and Inclusivity. Multi-skilled professional, high energy, tenacious and diligent with a committed work ethic. High self awareness around stakeholder management, producing first class results through collaboration and a strong belief that longevity in relationships is paramount to enduring success. I view every new challenge as an 'adventure' offering an opportunity for both personal and professional growth.
Capability: Retail & B2B channels, Front & Back of House and cross portfolio alignment to business objectives and outcomes. Utilizing entrepreneurial and program management skill proficiency to shape, develop and lead major, unique and complex programs of work aligned to business drivers and benefits.
Industry experience: working exclusively in Telco since 2007. Prior to this, Banking & Finance, Manufacturing, and the Public Sector.
Since arriving in Toronto, I am extremely excited about new possibilities and the next stage of my career, both in paid employment as well as board member and advisory opportunities. An eternal optimistic, I always believe, 'The best is yet to come'.
Following the acquisition of the National Bank of New Zealand by ANZ Bank in 2004, the Programme objective was to effectively bring together the ANZ and NBNZ Institutional Banking systems onto one system (or retained on different systems as defined by the business). The position involved regular and frequent trips to Wellington NZ, as this was crucial for delivery. The programme was delivered on time and within budget. This result was extremely significant for ANZ daily operations, for annual reporting to shareholders and the overall profit result of ANZ Bank.
● Devised project organisation and controls in line with PRINCE2 framework.
● Consultation with senior stakeholders to confirm mandate and secure funding.
● Assembled the team and identified key resource gaps and interviewed and recruited accordingly. This included senior team members to be based in Wellington.
● Established and maintained a rigorous weekly reporting procedure automated from individual project managers’ schedules. This was required to obtain whole of programme status position.
● Employed appropriate governance, risk management and quality assurance techniques.
● Advised senior executives on project issues, work progress and risk mitigation via the Project Steering Committee and executive briefings.
● Composition and presentation of high profile executive reports and internal project communications to reflect Programme status, achievements to date, overall health and probability of hitting key dates based on risk appraisal and mitigation.