• Accomplished, results-oriented Senior Leader in B2B & B2C Digital Business, Technology and Innovation with 20+ years delivery experience in challenging and complex environments.
• Seasoned professional in creating and implementing programs of work around Go to Market and new/start up technology, including talent selection and retention.
• Well-practiced ability to align tactical and strategic programs of work to critical business objectives in a rapidly moving business environment. Combined with a tenacious capacity to identify and champion smarter internal process improvements for tangible benefits.
• Critically aware of stakeholder management and that producing first class results through collaboration and longevity in relationships is paramount to enduring success.
• Industry experience: working exclusively in Telco since 2007. Prior to this, Banking & Finance, Manufacturing, and the Public Sector.
• Enthusiastic about the next phase of my career in Toronto in a leadership role across digital technology, although 'reinvention' is also an exciting option, I'm keeping an open mind.
Attract, identify and place suitable candidates with appropriate qualifications and experience to Ajilon projects in line with agreed Statements of Work issued by clients. This required a deep understanding of the project requirements, scope and customer driven performance objectives.
● Forged a close working relationship with Consulting Managers to understand and then interpret their project and client resource requirements for specific business and technology roles.
● Developed job descriptions for online advertising.
● Conducted initial candidate appraisals based on paper submissions, interviewed candidates and worked closely with consulting Managers to identify suitably skilled and qualified resources for client assignments.
● Consolidation of monthly statistics and reporting on interview/placement numbers for Adecco Group